Borderland: Entropy of Identity Screening
Excited to announce that my film ‘Drift’ will be part of the up coming screening of BORDERLAND – The entropy of identities international video art screening will be held in Almeria (Spain) at Museo de Almería on the 13th of March 2014 and at MECA Mediterráneo Centro Artístico on the 27th of March 2014; and in Granada (Spain) at the Faculty of Fine Arts of the University of Granada, on the 23rd of April 2014. Forty-six artists have been selected to take part in the exhibition.
Entropy is conceptually defined as the measure of the level of disorder in a changing system. Starting from this fascinating concept, each person can be considered as a changing system, as the same as for a specific culture, city or country, until the whole universe. All these systems are subjected to a process of continuous inner evolution which overcome their own boundaries to contaminate and crossbreed each others. Borders of this evolving systems get more and more fleeting, and their identities turn out fluid, multiple and changeable. These continue changes find in the inevitability of evolution their measure of order.
organizer: International ArtExpo
curator: Luca Curci
press office: It’s LIQUID
– Museo de Almería, Almeria (Spain)
– MECA Mediterráneo Centro Artístico, Almeria (Spain)
– Faculty of Fine Arts of the University of Granada, Granada (Spain)
– March 13 2014 at Museo de Almería, from 08.00 PM, Carretera de Ronda 91, Almeria, Spain
– March 27 2014 at MECA Mediterráneo Centro Artístico, from 08.00 PM, Calle Gran Capitán 105, Almeria, Spain
– April 23 2014 at Faculty of Fine Arts of the University of Granada, Calle Real de Cartuja 36, Granada, Spain
For more information please visit: http://www.lucacurci.com/artexpo/borderland-entropy-spain-2014.htm